How To: Access Archive Recording
- To request archived videos, click on the Select Video button on the top right of the streaming page.
- Select camera view from the left side menu for the footage angle by expanding or collapsing camera choice.
- The user can request between 1 min to 30 mins of archived recording per request. The following are two different ways this can be done.
- Use the time/date boxes at the top of the screen.
- Drag and adjust the time frame manually for the period of recording.
- Click the Request Video button after the desired length and video time frame have been selected.