How to: Remove EFOY from Live Unit
- Unscrew the center knob while holding the cap still. Do this for both caps.
- Come to the other side of the trailer and pull the caps with the hose(s) connected through to the other side.
- Remove all connections from the EFOY: the hose, cables, etc. and put them to the side so they aren’t in the way.
- Unscrew the two black screws, which can be tight if the trailer has been traveling.
- Underneath the screws, there are washers. Pull those out. Set both the screws and washers aside in a place where they won’t fall down into the trailer.
- Push from the bottom left until you hear a “click” and you should be able to pull the bottom bracket out. Set it aside.
Once the bracket is out, you can pull the EFOY up and out of the trailer. Tilt it out of the way of the foam. There are handles on either side you can use to pull it out.